Travel Photography with Freedom4U Competition
- Your best travel photos/videos taken when on holidays with Freedom 4u over the last 10 years.
- Your permission to post your photos on our website. Only the finalist photos will be posted on social Media.
- Must provide Photographer’s name, Your memory behind the photo, Holiday Destination and Date.
- Categories include: Inspiring, Challenging, Humor, Making Friends, Action, Video, Destination and Diversity.
- There is no limit to the number of entries.
- Closing Date is 1st December 2020. So get your entries in early. We will regularly post the latest entry Finalists. The winners will be presented in December 2020.
|Hello all my name is Brodie O’Connell, and I’m 35 years old.
I went on my first holiday overseas in 2019, with my first disability group called Freedom 4u. I took so many photos, but this one of the Eiffel Tower is my favourite of all time. I had an amazingly good trip with Freedom 4u, meeting some new faces & catching up with old friends. The staff & Sue were all great & welcoming to me.
Never in my life time have I thought I would ever get to visit Paris & the Eiffel Tower. It was on my bucket list, so I really enjoyed the tour. I disliked getting squished & pushed in the crowded lines to go up the Eiffel Tower. I liked seeing the awesome views & getting up high to very top point look out. I highly enjoyed my self on the dizzy tower that night – getting photos, and chatting with my new friends. It was such a great experience to even see Paris it self, but I really enjoyed the Eiffel tower with its beauty & story to it.
Photo was taken by Brodie O’Connell in Paris at the Eiffel tower date 24/8/2019.